Europa Universalis III demo
Uploaded by Seeder
Please check out our sponsors below.
The Europa Universalis series put Paradox Interactive on the map as a leading strategy developer and publisher, which is why fans the world over took notice when the company recently revealed more information on its long-awaited release, Europa Universalis III.
Europa Universalis III delves deeply into the areas of exploration, trade, warfare and diplomacy. This soon-to-be classic PC Strategy title will be characterized by immense depth and historical content that charge its challenging gameplay with incredible replayability value.
* Players can enjoy over 300 years of gameplay by starting at ANY date between 1453 and 1789.
* Nation building is flexible: decide your own form of government, the structure of your society, trade politics and much more. The possibilities are endless.
* The great people and personalities of the past are on hand to support you. Take history in your hands and call personalities like Sir Isaac Newton, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart or RenÃ© Descartes to your court.
* A lush topographic map in full 3D allows for a rich and complete world view, and contains more than 1700 provinces and sea zones.
* Lead any one of more than 250 countries that originally existed during the gameâs extensive time span.
* Have more than a thousand historical leaders and over 4000 historical Monarchs at your disposal.
* Manage more than 100 individual unit troops to secure as much power as possible.
* Co-operative multiplayer mode allows several players to work together to control a single nation.
* Customize your game: Europa Universalis III gives you the chance to customize and mod practically anything your heart may desire.
Microsoft Windows XP/2000 1.9 Ghz Intel Pentium or similar AMD 512mb RAM Direct X 9.0c compatible video card with at least 128mb & support for pixelshader 2.0.
Additional infoVisible no (dead)
Size 126.8 MB (132,963,467 bytes)
Downloaded 2131 time(s)
Uploaded by Seeder
Peers[See full list]
0 seeder(s), 0 leecher(s) = 0 peer(s) total