Cubez (2012) [ENG] PC
Please check out our sponsors below.
Publisher: Falco Software Company
- Operating system Microsoft Windows 98, ME, XP, Vista, Win7
- Pentium 3 and above
- 256 MB RAM
- Video card with 32 MB memory
- The sound device compatible with DirectX 7
- DirectX 7
Fiery blend of Minecraft and Portal. The game forces you to stretch your gyrus. Build a "bridge" of special cubes for to exit a location. The task is complicated by the fact that the number of cubes for construction is limited, so there is no room for error. The game has a variety of chips, such as "dynamic cubes" that you can move yourself and which obey the laws of physics. Sometimes you just build a road, at other times you’ll put the cubes on the buttons that activate different mechanisms. A pleasant and relaxing style of music keeps you engaged, and the lack of a time limit allows you to carefully consider each decision.
- Multiplatform. The game looks equally good as personal computers as well as the iPhone and the iPad.
- Fun puzzle game based on the spatial thinking.
- Soothing music helps keep things interesting
- No time limit, no rush!
Additional infoType Games
Size 8.7 MB (9,128,797 bytes)
Downloaded 14 time(s)
Uploaded by Tobus
Peers[See full list]
1 seeder(s), 0 leecher(s) = 1 peer(s) total